Cost: $160/team | Registration Deadline: Sun, May 26th
12 Weeks; June 9th - August 30th
|Mon||Open Competitive 4's||Coming Soon!|
|Tue||Co-Ed Competitive 4's||Coming Soon!|
|Wed||Co-Ed Recreational 6's||Coming Soon!|
|Thu||Co-Ed Recreational 6's||Coming Soon!|
|Fri||Co-Ed Recreational 4's||Coming Soon!|
|Sun||Co-Ed Recreational 6's||Coming Soon!|
COMPETITIVE LEVEL: To keep all of our leagues at equal competition, please sign up for the appropriate skill level. RECREATIONAL -- All players beginners to average. INTERMEDIATE -- All players are average to above average. COMPETITIVE -- All players must be highly advanced (All competitive teams must be endorsed by the league director) **Quads can be played in all 6’s volleyball leagues, but under 6’s rules.**
GENDER BREAKDOWNS: Our leagues are either gender specific (self explanatory) or consider Open or Co-Ed. Please sign up based on the definition of each league type. OPEN -- Teams can consist of any combination of male & female players. CO-ED -- Teams must be comprised of both male and female players. We expect that 6's teams are 3 men/3 women and 4's teams are 2 men/2 women. See League Rules for additional details.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: Must be 18 years of age. All registrations are on a first come first served basis. ALL registrations and must be paid by the 1st week of play. Registration forms must be completely filled out. FAXES/EMAILS will NOT Be Accepted, No verbals, No Exceptions! For more information concerning any of our leagues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 815-382-1287.
Full Season begins June 2nd | Half Season begins July 2nd
Practice Location: Park Lanes Bowl, Loves Park, IL (Directions/Map)
Technical Director: Trevor Weiskircher (Bio - Coming Soon!)Program Links will be active starting April 15th
2018 Beach Club Information
Full Season Dues: $400 | Half Season Dues: $200
Mizuno uniforms are additional and required. Uniforms and accessories will be available to order at Kick-Off Meeting. Program is open to any current indoor or non-club player girls or boys. NO PRORATIONS, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- All players (girls or boys) are welcome to join whether or not they played indoor for VC United or any other program.Open To Club & Non-Club Players
- Age Groups: Grade in Fall 2018: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12thU12-U18
- Full Season will practice Tue/Thu. Half Season will practice Mon/Wed.2 Practices/Week (View Full Schedule)
- Players choose tournaments that fit their summer scheduleChoose Your Tournament Schedule
- Players can choose their own partner to practice and compete with.Choose Your Partner (No Tryouts!)
- Dues include one (1) VC United Open tournament entry fee! $60 valueOne FREE tournament entry