BMO Harris Bank Centre
Earn Credit Towards Your Dues
- VC United receives 10% of the net that the concession stand earns for events. Starting Jan 1 of 2019 there will be an Administration fee deducted once/month from the monies the concession stand earns. This fee covers the time it takes to set up registration on the website, schedule workers, find replacements and figure the earnings/family. After the Admin fee is deducted you are guaranteed to earn $8.00/hour. There will be events that will earn the $8.00 and events that earn more. Most events earn more.
- It is our intention that everyone receives the event dates that they register for. This is not always possible. Please understand that there may be dates that you request but will not be assigned. The more dates you chose ensures that you will be assigned to a portion of your chosen dates.
- If more families request a certain date than what Savor needs, there will be a wait list established and if cancellations occur spots will be filled from the waitlist.
- We encourage families to register more than one person to work when possible. If work space fills and there is a waiting list please understand that some of your additional family or friends may be dropped from the confirmation list of workers. This is done to ensure that everyone has a chance to work.
- The contract that we have with the BMO Harris Bank Centre and Savor foods states that we provide personnel to work a number of events throughout the year. There are event dates that typically earn more dollars than others. Families that chose to work events that earn less and sign up for higher paying events will have priority over families that only sign up for just the higher paying events.
- All dollars earned go toward dues and fees. If you were to have a credit balance at the end of the season it would go toward the next club season. Any players that are 18 and would be aging out of the club would be asked to monitor their BMO balances and ideally have a zero credit balance at the end of the season. If there is a credit balance for an 18 that is aging out you would have the option of gifting that balance to a younger player. No checks for credit balances will be issued for any reason to any player. Players leaving VC United forfeit any BMO dollars in their accounts.
|Feb 21||7:00pm||Disney on Ice||Sign Up|
|Feb 22||7:00pm||Disney on Ice||Sign Up|
|Feb 23||11:00am||Disney on Ice||Sign Up|
|Feb 23||3:00pm||Disney on Ice||Sign Up|
|Feb 23||7:00pm||Disney on Ice||Sign Up|
|Feb 24||1:00pm||Disney on Ice||Sign Up|
|Feb 24||5:00pm||Disney on Ice||Sign Up|
|Mar 8||6:00am||IKWF Wrestling||Sign Up|
|Mar 8||9:00am||IKWF Wrestling||Sign Up|
|Mar 9||1:30pm||IKWF Wrestling||Sign Up|
|Mar 9||4:00pm||IKWF Wrestling||Sign Up|
|Mar 16||6:00pm||Ice Hogs||Sign Up|
|Mar 17||4:00pm||Ice Hogs||Sign Up|
|Mar 18||7:30pm||WWE Wrestling||Sign Up|
|Mar 20||7:00pm||Ice Hogs||Sign Up|
|Mar 23||6:00pm||Ice Hogs||Sign Up|
|Mar 27||7:00pm||Ice Hogs||Sign Up|
|Mar 30||6:00pm||Ice Hogs||Sign Up|
|Mar 31||4:00pm||Ice Hogs||Sign Up|
Financial Aid Program
Play United Foundation
Local Businesses/Private Donors Giving Back
VC United has developed a new program for players in financial need to apply for Financial Aid that will be funded through local businesses and private donors. Families must apply for Financial Aid by December 1st prior to the club season. Once applications are received, available funds will be distributed through the Play United Foundation, an Illinois not-for-profit 501C3 Corporation, to provided financial assistance to a player for the upcoming club season!
The application does NOT guarantee that financial aid will be awarded or that the amount requested will be met. However, we will work as hard as possible to find donors for as many families as possible.
Interested in Donating?
VC United is currently seeking grants, corporate sponsors, individual sponsors and/or donations to support athletes in need in Rockford and the surrounding areas.
VC United was established in 2017 offering both boys and girls teams in multiple programs. We seek to assist players in their goals of playing at the collegiate level. Club volleyball is paramount to that process, but unfortunately many athletes are denied the oppportunity to reach their dreams because of the costs associated with playing club sports. VC United's club programs are supported solely by dues/fees collected from the families of the players that participate in the program. For that reason, we established a charitable foundation (Play United Foundation) whose sole purpose is to assist families in need and provide them with the opportunity to chase their dreams of playing at the next level.
If you or your company would like to contribute to the Play United Foundation, please contact our team at 815-997-9268 or simply send your donation payable to Play United Foundation, 7135 Clinton Rd., Loves Park, IL 61111.