BMO Harris Bank Centre
Earn Credit Towards Your Dues
- VC United receives 10% of the net that the concession stand earns for events that is used to compensate our Financial Aid Coordinator. You are guaranteed to earn $8.25/hour. There will be events that earn the $8.25 and events that earn more.
- It is our intention that everyone receives the event dates that they register for. This is not always possible. Please understand that there may be dates that you request but will not be assigned. The more dates you chose ensures that you will be assigned to a portion of your chosen dates.
- If more families request a certain date than what Savor needs, there will be a wait list established and if cancellations occur spots will be filled from the waitlist.
- We encourage families to register more than one person to work when possible. If work space fills and there is a waiting list please understand that some of your additional family or friends may be dropped from the confirmation list of workers. This is done to ensure that everyone has a chance to work.
- The contract that we have with the BMO Harris Bank Centre and Savor foods states that we provide personnel to work a number of events throughout the year. There are event dates that typically earn more dollars than others. Families that chose to work events that earn less and sign up for higher paying events will have priority over families that only sign up for just the higher paying events.
- All dollars earned go toward dues and fees. If you were to have a credit balance at the end of the season it would go toward the next club season. Any players that are 18 and would be aging out of the club would be asked to monitor their BMO balances and ideally have a zero credit balance at the end of the season. If there is a credit balance for an 18 that is aging out you would have the option of gifting that balance to a younger player. No checks for credit balances will be issued for any reason to any player. Players leaving VC United forfeit any BMO dollars in their accounts.